Web Developer (ReactJS)
Remote | Competitive + 32 days holiday
Due to our rapid growth, we’re looking for a web developer to join our growing website & demand generation team.
This position is based at our state of the art digital hub offices in Chorley. Please note candidates must have the right to live & work in the United Kingdom.
What you’ll be doing
Here’s a snapshot of the types of responsibilities this role involves:
- Building new components and functionality on our company website, based on designs from our in-house design team
- Working with our web development team on microsites, marketing projects and user-facing web apps
- Creating BI, reporting & data visualisation tools for internal business use
What you’ll need
You’ll need to be comfortable working as part of a team, and have a genuine passion for web or software development. Here’s our specific requirements:
- Minimum 3 years web development experience
- Comprehensive understanding of React
- Up to date knowledge and understanding of CSS, SCSS/SASS including CSS grid
- Strong HTML skills
- A basic understanding of PHP
What we’d like
They’re not “require required”, but it would be great if you could bring these skills:
- Knowledge of the Adobe suite (Adobe XD, Photoshop) for small scale prototyping and editing
- An understanding of SEO best practice and principles
- An understanding of VueJS would be useful, but not required
Who we are:
Founded in 2016, PPC Protect is working to disrupt the ad fraud and ad verification space as one of the UK’s most exciting technology startups. Our platform offers advertisers the first real-time protection against fraudulent advertising activity, offering the first truly effective solution to the industry’s $50bn per year problem.
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries
- 32 days paid holiday per year
- Flexible working schedule
- Huge room for progression – get in on the ground floor of the next big startup
- Occasional opportunities for international travel if desired
Apply Now or email us at email@example.com
No recruitment agencies or contractors at this time please.
PPC Protect provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.