Senior Web Designer
Remote | £30,000 + 32 days holiday
We’re looking for an experienced web designer (not developer!) to help us spread the word about PPC Protect through innovative, exciting landing pages and microsites. You’ll be working closely with our marketing and design teams to create entertaining, informative and attention-grabbing designs that ultimately bring in new clients. You’ll be using your imagination and ingenuity to help the PPC Protect brand stand out in the market and catch potential customers eyes.
You’ll be working from our Chorley Office at our new state of the art Digital Hub, Monday to Friday 35 hours a week (with a work from home option on Friday). The job comes with a huge list of benefits which you can find out more about on our careers page.
What you’ll be doing
Here’s a list of some of the jobs you’ll be expected to fulfill, although as a start up it’s likely you’ll get exciting opportunities not listed here.
- Shaping and developing creative web design ideas across our digital web channels
- Building new website designs in line with UI/UX best practises
- Assisting the product team in creating visually stunning, easily accessible platform dashboards and resources
- Designing landing pages in collaboration with our demand generation team
- Take web & dashboard designs from concept through to delivery
What you Need
You’ll need to live within a commutable distance to our Office in the Chorley, Lancashire area as well as:
- Strong UI/UX skills
- A solid background in creative web design work with a portfolio of commercial work to back it up
- Good experience with Adobe XD
- Experience working in a cross-functional team environment
- Experience in designing mobile applications or software dashboards
What we’d Like
These aren’t required, but it would be great if you could bring these skills.
- Experience working in the SaaS industry
- A relevant degree or qualification
Who we are:
Founded in 2016, PPC Protect is working to disrupt the ad fraud and ad verification space as one of the UK’s most exciting technology startups. Our platform offers advertisers the first real-time protection against fraudulent advertising activity, offering the first truly effective solution to the industry’s $50bn per year problem.
We’re backed & supported by the same people as some of the UK’s biggest tech companies, including Revolut, Just-Eat, Starling Bank, OnBuy and more.
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries
- 32 days paid holiday per year
- Flexible working schedule
- Relaxed, fun working environment
- Huge room for progression – get in on the ground floor of the next big startup
- Occasional opportunities for international travel if desired
No recruitment agencies or contractors at this time please. Any CVs sent will be treated as a gift.
PPC Protect provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.