Senior Software Developer (VueJS, Laravel, AWS)
Chorley | £50k-£60k + Excellent Benefits + Equity Stake
Due to our rapid growth, we’re looking for a senior software developer to join our growing team and help build the next generation of ad fraud prevention tools.
This role is based in our state of the art digital hub in Lancashire, and works alongside our development team. Please note candidates must have the right to live & work in the United Kingdom.
You will report directly to our CTO and, along with them, be responsible for managing the workflow, planning and processes of our growing development team.
What you’ll be doing
Here’s a snapshot of the types of responsibilities this role involves:
- Developing highly scalable user-facing SaaS solutions and administrative dashboards
- Managing AWS server configurations
- Working with & optimising extremely large data sets
- Working directly with the CTO to implement effective workflows, processes and planning strategies
- Contributing to internal product roadmaps and liaising with the product team in relation to these
- Growing the development team by assisting in the hiring of new team members
What you’ll Need
You’ll need to be comfortable working in a team, and have a genuine passion for software development. Here’s our specific requirements:
- Minimum 5 years of software development experience
- Comprehensive understanding of VueJs (developers with ReactJS experience also considered)
- Comprehensive understanding of Laravel of another PHP framework
- Working knowledge of the AWS stack
- Experience of managing within a software development team
- A solid understanding of software design and able to actively participate in technical discussions at a high level
- Evidence of having played a leading or senior role in commercially deployed software
What we’d Like
They’re not require required, but it would be great if you could bring these skills:
- A relevant or analytical degree (Computer Science, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics etc)
- Experience of developing a SaaS product that has operated at reasonable scale
- Experience in working with Node.js
- Experience of working with application performance monitoring or infrastructure monitoring tools
- An interest in data visualisation
Who we are:
Founded in 2016, PPC Protect is working to disrupt the ad fraud and ad verification space as one of the UK’s most exciting technology startups. Our platform offers advertisers the first real-time protection against fraudulent advertising activity, offering the first truly effective solution to the industry’s $50bn per year problem.
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Equity stake in a rapidly growing company
- 33 days paid holiday per year
- Flexible working schedule
- Huge room for progression – get in on the ground floor of the next big startup
- Fully remote software development environment
- Occasional opportunities for international travel if desired
No recruitment agencies or contractors at this time please.
PPC Protect provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.