Senior Product Manager
Remote | £75,000 - £85,000
Who is PPC Protect:
Founded in 2016, PPC Protect is working to disrupt the ad fraud and ad verification space as one of the UK’s most exciting technology startups. Our platform offers advertisers the first real-time protection against fraudulent advertising activity, offering the first truly effective solution to the industry’s $50bn per year problem. We recently completed our oversubscribed seed funding round, and are supported & backed by the same VCs and accelerators as hypergrowth companies like Just-Eat, Revolut, Starling Bank, OnBuy, Skyscanner & more.
- Salary package from £75,000 to £85,000
- Work from anywhere: Our office, your home, or a beach in the sun, the choice is yours – we’re now a fully flexible working environment.
- Fully flexible hours: Fit your work around your life, not the other way round!
- £1,500 home office budget: Stop using stacked cardboard boxes or the kitchen table as a desk. We’ll pay to furnish your office space for you.
- 32 days holiday: You’ll work hard at PPC Protect, but you’ll be rewarded with plenty of time to recharge.
- £1,000/year for personal development: Training courses, professional certifications, new language skills… If anything will progress your development, we’ll pay for it.
- £500/year wellbeing allowance: Meditation services, mental health support, days away to relax & unwind, we’ll cover it up to £500/year
- Climate Positive Workforce: Through our own Reforestation program and partnership with Ecologi, we ensure that we offset the CO2 emissions of every employee who works for PPC Protect, every month 🌱
We’re looking for a great all-rounder! A hands-on, creative, and analytical Senior Product Manager who will take full ownership of defining the strategy and vision of the PPC Protect software suite. Taking full ownership of the Discovery Phase – user research, interviews, and testing, this Senior Product Manager is integral for the growth of the business and also offers a clear roadmap for career progression.
Once you’ve assessed the data, you will then be working closely with our Design and Development teams to improve the User Experience of our dashboard & enhancing current / implementing new product features that are also easy to use and understand. You’ll be using your imagination and ingenuity to help the PPC Protect product stand out in the market and further entrench our position as a market leader.
What you’ll be doing…
Here’s a list of some of the jobs you’ll be expected to fulfill, although as a startup it’s likely you’ll get exciting opportunities not listed here.
- Take the lead with user research, user interviews, and user testing in establishing where our product suite could be enhanced.
- Work closely with our leadership and engineering teams to further build out the PPC Protect platform and create new tools & features
- Working alongside our design team to take a lead in the Wireframing and Prototyping stages.
- Work on building out features that make complex tasks + workflows simple and easy to understand for all levels of customers.
- Collaborate with the design team in using quantitative data and user and market insights to continuously improve our UX processes, principles, and tooling.
- Partner with management to define and evolve product roadmaps and work closely with engineers as you build, iterate on, and ship ideas.
- You will own the customer-facing experience, across a platform used to actively protect thousands of customers from digital ad fraud.
The experience we’re after…
- Proven commercial experience as a Product Manager within the software platforms and systems space (ideally Dashboard experience) and have helped shipped products, ideally in the SaaS/B2B space.
- Previous experience leading user research to help enhance the User Experience of a product (potentially from a UX Design background)
- Previous experience wearing many hats – We value PMs who can analyze data, debate usability principles with a designer, and discuss complex concepts with a developer.
- Proven stakeholder management experience (both internal and external)
- Worked in a start-up environment, building products that solve real problems.
- You are able to clearly communicate your rationale for wanting to amend current features or implementing new features and back it up with quantitative and qualitative user research data.
- You are a self-starter who can work through ambiguity and autonomously complete a task from start to finish with minimal oversight.
- You have knowledge (and understand the benefit) of prototyping before implementation using something like Framer (or even HTML & CSS).
No recruitment agencies or contractors at this time please. Any speculative CVs will be treated as gifts!
PPC Protect provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.