SaaS Sales Development Rep (SDR)
Chorley | £20,000 Base + Uncapped Commission (£35k OTE) + Equity Stake
Are you looking to kick-start your SaaS sales career?
Are you looking for a role with huge progression opportunities and unlimited earning potential with no commission caps?
Do you want to work for one of the UK’s most exciting tech startups?
Then we want to hear from you!
We’re building a truly innovative & disruptive tech startup. This is your chance to get in at an early stage and grow with us.
Why Work With Us:
Founded in 2016, PPC Protect is working to disrupt the ad fraud and ad verification space as one of the UK’s most exciting technology startups. Our platform offers advertisers the first real-time protection against fraudulent advertising activity, offering the first truly effective solution to the industry’s $50bn per year problem. Rapid growth has led to the requirement to expand our sales function. All employees currently receive equity within the business which means that as we grow you will see a very nice nest-egg grow too!
Who We Want:
As a Sales Development Representative, you’re the starting point for all future conversations with PPC Protect. Enthusiasm and a positive attitude is essential.
You’ll work to understand the business challenges facing our customers/prospects and demonstrate how PPC Protect can help.
This is an entry level position, so although we will consider all applications we are not specifically looking for candidates with vast sales experience.
The Boring Bit. Your duties and responsibilities:
- Qualify and book meetings and demonstrations for our sales team
- Prospect marketing qualified leads
- Take ownership of soft inbound leads
- Work with sales and marketing to identify sweetspot companies to prospect
- Achieve monthly and quarterly targets
- Provide ad hoc administrative support as needed
Skills, experience and personal attributes
- Basic sales experience or experience of being in a customer facing role is essential.
- Tenacious: great at sustaining a high number of outbound emails, calls, LinkedIn messages or other communications every day
- Creative, finding innovative ways of engaging prospects
- Great at researching companies and people within those companies.
- Great at understanding what needs, pain points or challenges people and companies are facing and tailoring your messaging towards that.
- Confident at cold calling sales prospects.
- Excellent written English language skills.
- Tech savvy: able to manage a marketing stack, proficient and fast using SaaS software like Hubspot CRM, Gmail, Docusign and Google Sheets.
- You enjoy the idea of a startup work environment.
- Ability to receive and give critical feedback in a positive, constructive manner. A strong desire to grow with the company.
- If you speak and write fluently in another language this would be a major plus.
What we offer:
- £20k per year base salary plus uncapped commissions (realistic OTE £35k with the potential for much more)
- Equity in the business for all employees
- 33 days paid holiday per year
- Huge room for progression – get in on the ground floor of the next big startup
- Laid-back office with casual attire
- Occasional catered lunches + daily stocked kitchen with tea, coffee and soft drinks
- Team-Building Activities
- Work-from-home days every Friday
- On-site parking
- Opportunities for international travel
No recruitment agencies or contractors at this time please.
PPC Protect provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.