SaaS Sales Development Rep (SDR)
Remote | £20,000 Base + Uncapped Commission (£30k OTE) + 32 days holiday
Who are we:
Founded in 2016, PPC Protect is working to disrupt the ad fraud and ad verification space as one of the UK’s most exciting technology startups. Our platform offers advertisers the first real-time protection against fraudulent advertising activity, offering the first truly effective solution to the industry’s $50bn per year problem. We recently completed our oversubscribed seed funding round, and are supported & backed by the same VCs and accelerators as hypergrowth companies like Just-Eat, Revolut, Starling Bank, OnBuy, Skyscanner & more.
As a Sales Development Representative, you’re the starting point for all future conversations with PPC Protect. Enthusiasm and a positive attitude is essential.
You’ll work to understand the business challenges facing our customers/prospects and demonstrate how PPC Protect can help.
This is an entry level position, so although we will consider all applications we are not specifically looking for candidates with vast sales experience.
What you’ll be doing:
Here’s a list of some of the roles you’ll be expected to fulfil, although as a start up it’s likely you’ll get to do some amazing stuff not listed here:
- Qualify and book meetings and demonstrations for our sales team
- Prospect marketing qualified leads
- Take ownership of soft inbound leads
- Work with sales and marketing to identify sweetspot companies to prospect
- Achieve monthly and quarterly targets
- Provide ad hoc administrative support as needed
The experience we’re ideally after…
- Basic sales experience or experience of being in a customer facing role is essential.
- Tenacious: great at sustaining a high number of outbound emails, calls, LinkedIn messages or other communications every day
- Creative, finding innovative ways of engaging prospects
- Great at researching companies and people within those companies.
- Great at understanding what needs, pain points or challenges people and companies are facing and tailoring your messaging towards that.
- Confident at cold calling sales prospects.
- Excellent written English language skills.
- Tech savvy: able to manage a marketing stack, proficient and fast using SaaS software like Hubspot CRM, Gmail, Docusign and Google Sheets.
- You enjoy the idea of a startup work environment.
- Ability to receive and give critical feedback in a positive, constructive manner. A strong desire to grow with the company.
- If you speak and write fluently in another language this would be a major plus.
- Salary package of £20K + uncapped commission (OTE = £30K)
- Work from anywhere: Our office, your home, or a beach in the sun, the choice is yours – we’re now a fully flexible working environment.
- Fully flexible hours: Fit your work around your life, not the other way round!
- £1,500 home office budget: Stop using stacked cardboard boxes or the kitchen table as a desk. We’ll pay to furnish your office space for you.
- 32 days holiday: You’ll work hard at PPC Protect, but you’ll be rewarded with plenty of time to recharge.
- £1,000/year for personal development: Training courses, professional certifications, new language skills… If anything will progress your development, we’ll pay for it.
- £500/year wellbeing allowance: Meditation services, mental health support, days away to relax & unwind, we’ll cover it up to £500/year.
Apply Now or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
No recruitment agencies or contractors at this time please. Any speculative CVs will be treated as gifts!
PPC Protect provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.