Senior UX Designer
Remote | up to £55,000
Are you a Senior UX specialist looking for a new challenge, where you can lead in the design, development, and improvement of a market-leading SaaS platform. Do you enjoy speaking to users, using your analytical and creative skill-set to define ways to improve existing features, and also creating new tools to craft a first-class user experience? If so, then carry on reading below…
Who is PPC Protect:
Founded in 2016, PPC Protect is working to disrupt the ad fraud and ad verification space as one of the UK’s most exciting technology startups. Our platform offers advertisers the first real-time protection against fraudulent advertising activity, offering the first truly effective solution to the industry’s $50bn per year problem. We recently completed our oversubscribed seed funding round, and are supported & backed by the same VCs and accelerators as hypergrowth companies like Just-Eat, Revolut, Starling Bank, OnBuy, Skyscanner & more.
Our Package / Benefits…
- Salary up to £55,000 per year
- Work from anywhere: Our office, your home, or a beach in the sun, the choice is yours – we’re now a fully flexible working environment.
- Fully flexible hours: Fit your work around your life, not the other way round!
- £1,500 home office budget: Stop using stacked cardboard boxes or the kitchen table as a desk. We’ll pay to furnish your office space for you.
- 32 days holiday: You’ll work hard at PPC Protect, but you’ll be rewarded with plenty of time to recharge.
- £1,000/year for personal development: Training courses, professional certifications, new language skills… If anything will progress your development, we’ll pay for it.
- £500/year wellbeing allowance: Meditation services, mental health support, days away to relax & unwind, we’ll cover it up to £500/year.
- Climate Positive Workforce: Through our own Reforestation program and partnership with Ecologi, we ensure that we offset the CO2 emissions of every employee who works for PPC Protect, every month 🌱
We’re looking for an analytical and detail-oriented Senior UX Designer to lead in the development, design, and improvement of the user experience of the PPC Protect software suite. Taking full ownership of user research, interviews, and testing – this Senior UX Designer is integral for the growth of the business and also offers a clear roadmap for career progression. You’ll be working closely with our design team to help create stunning & eye-catching designs, dashboards & product features that are also easy to use and understand. You’ll be using your imagination and ingenuity to help the PPC Protect product stand out in the market and further entrench our position as a market leader.
What you’ll be doing…
Here’s a list of some of the jobs you’ll be expected to fulfill, although as a startup it’s likely you’ll get exciting opportunities not listed here.
- Work closely with our leadership and engineering teams to further build out the PPC Protect platform and create new tools & features
- Partner with management to define and evolve product roadmaps and work closely with engineers as you build, iterate on, and ship ideas.
- Take the lead with user research, user interviews, and user testing in establishing where our product suite could be enhanced
- Utilising the technical data gathered and creating Wireframes for the design team to make beautiful!
- Design and prototype intuitive user interfaces.
- Work on building out features that make complex tasks + workflows simple and easy to understand for all levels of customers.
- Collaborate with designers across the organisation and use quantitative data and user and market insights to continuously improve our design processes, principles, and tooling.
- You will own the customer-facing experience, across a platform used to actively protect thousands of customers from digital ad fraud.
The experience we’re after…
- Proven commercial experience designing software platforms and systems (ideally Dashboard experience) and have helped shipped products, ideally in the SaaS/B2B space.
- Previous experience leading user research to help enhance the User Experience of a product.
- Experience collaborating with engineers, and partnering with cross-functional teams across the business.
- Worked in a start-up environment, building products that solve real problems.
- You are able to clearly communicate design work and the rationale behind it and back it up with quantitative and qualitative user research data.
- You are a self-starter who can work through ambiguity and autonomously complete a task from start to finish with minimal oversight.
- You have experience (and understand the benefit) of prototyping before implementation using something like Framer (or even HTML & CSS).
- You have strong UI design skills
- You are familiar with Adobe XD or similar mockup tools
No recruitment agencies or contractors at this time please. Any speculative CVs will be treated as gifts!
PPC Protect provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.