SaaS Account Executive
Remote | £35K (1st year OTE = £70K)
We’re looking for a number of talented SaaS Account Executives to help spread the word about PPC Protect and click fraud (Don’t worry if you aren’t sure what click fraud is yet, we’ll explain everything).
As a SaaS Account Executive, you will be a key member of the team leading the growth of our new business. We’re building a world-class sales organization, and the road ahead is going to be very exciting.
We strongly believe in the overall growth and continued development of each new hire. In joining the Account Executive team at PPC Protect, you join a community that believes in development and promotion from within. As a rapidly expanding business, there is a high degree of opportunity for progression, creativity, and ownership.
What you’ll be doing…
Here’s a list of some of the roles you’ll be expected to fulfil, although as a start up it’s likely you’ll get exciting opportunities not listed here.
- Evangelize our product by spearheading the growth and adoption of PPC Protect across our key target segments
- Work with our SDR and CSM teams to ensure a smooth customer experience at all times
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts and clear visibility on revenue performance
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our evolving products and processes
- Create your own demonstrations, tailored to client needs
- Engage in team development and mentoring
- Represent the voice of the customer to cross-functional teams, including Marketing and Product
- Contribute to the overall growth of the business, pioneering new best practices and driving projects to level up the team
The experience we’re ideally after…
- Strong commercial experience as an Account Executive (or similar) – ideally 3+ years of proven background
- Strong commercial B2B SaaS experience – ideally 2+ years
- Strong sales instincts and track record hitting and exceeding quota
- Exceptional written and verbal communicator
- Comfortable and energized operating and problem-solving in a fast-moving organization, working inbound and outbound opportunities across a range of industries and company sizes
- Ability to close net new business in a competitive landscape
- Exhibits a growth mindset, intellectual curiosity, and ambition
Who we are…
Founded in 2016, PPC Protect is working to disrupt the ad fraud and ad verification space as one of the UK’s most exciting technology start-ups. Our platform offers advertisers the first real-time protection against fraudulent advertising activity, offering the first truly effective solution to the industry’s $50bn per year problem. We recently completed our oversubscribed seed funding round, and are supported & backed by the same VCs and accelerators as hypergrowth companies like Just-Eat, Revolut, Starling Bank, OnBuy, Skyscanner & more.
Our Package / Benefits:
- We’re offering salaries at £35,000 + uncapped commission (1st year OTE – £70K)
- Work from anywhere: Our office, your home, or a beach in the sun, the choice is yours – we’re now a fully flexible working environment.
- Fully flexible hours: Fit your work around your life, not the other way round!
- £1,500 home office budget: Stop using stacked cardboard boxes or the kitchen table as a desk. We’ll pay to furnish your office space for you.
- 32 days holiday: You’ll work hard at PPC Protect, but you’ll be rewarded with plenty of time to recharge.
- £1,000/year for personal development: Training courses, professional certifications, new language skills… If anything will progress your development, we’ll pay for it.
- £500/year wellbeing allowance: Meditation services, mental health support, days away to relax & unwind, we’ll cover it up to £500/year
- Climate Positive Workforce: Through our own Reforestation program and partnership with Ecologi, we ensure that we offset the CO2 emissions of every employee who works for PPC Protect, every month
No recruitment agencies or contractors at this time please. Any CVs sent will be treated as a gift.
PPC Protect provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.