Sales and Marketing Operations Manager
Remote | up to £45,000
Who is PPC Protect…
Founded in 2016, PPC Protect is working to disrupt the ad fraud and ad verification space as one of the UK’s most exciting technology startups. Our platform offers advertisers the first real-time protection against fraudulent advertising activity, offering the first truly effective solution to the industry’s $50bn per year problem. We recently completed our oversubscribed seed funding round, and are supported & backed by the same VCs and accelerators as hyper- growth companies like Just-Eat, Revolut, Starling Bank, OnBuy, Skyscanner & more.
- Salary package up to £45,000
- Work from anywhere: Our office, your home, or a beach in the sun, the choice is yours – we’re now a fully flexible working environment.
- Fully flexible hours: Fit your work around your life, not the other way round!
- £1,500 home office budget: Stop using stacked cardboard boxes or the kitchen table as a desk. We’ll pay to furnish your office space for you.
- 32 days holiday: You’ll work hard at PPC Protect, but you’ll be rewarded with plenty of time to recharge.
- £1,000/year for personal development: Training courses, professional certifications, new language skills… If anything will progress your development, we’ll pay for it.
- £500/year wellbeing allowance: Meditation services, mental health support, gym subscriptions, days away to relax & unwind, we’ll cover it up to £500/year
- Climate Positive Workforce: Through our own Reforestation program and partnership with Ecologi, we ensure that we offset the CO2 emissions of every employee who works for PPC Protect, every month 🌱
As our Sales and Marketing Ops Manager, you will play a key role in helping us achieve clear visibility on efficiency and collaboration across Marketing, Sales and Customer Success. You will help define, measure and report on our OKR’s which are imperative for us to continue to build a predictable and scalable revenue model. You will do this through optimising processes, providing analytics and KPI’s to drive reporting, and helping develop the tools that make our teams as productive and efficient as possible. Reporting into our CMO, you’ll ensure the different revenue-based systems and processes are aligned and working seamlessly together.
What you’ll be doing…
- Lead in reporting of revenue and tracking of funnel metrics
- Produce metric analysis and business insight for the Sales, Customer Success and Marketing leadership teams across a range of key metrics such as campaign ROI, renewals, prospecting and lead generation.
- Proactively identify issues and suggest innovative action plans.
- Generate reports, views and other tools to ensure no prospect or opportunity goes untouched.
- Define go to market KPIs with our heads of department and continuously manage KPIs
- Align closely with our CMO to help analyse and report on marketing data and handle other marketing systems tasks as required.
The skills/experience we’re after…
- Strong commercial experience in revenue/sales operations (ideally 3+ years)
- A strong analytical skill set with the proven ability to extract insight from data and excellent commercial awareness.
- Good knowledge of CRMs (Hubspot), with enough experience to be able to competently navigate and build reporting yourself.
- Good knowledge of Sales / Funnel metrics and concepts, such as MQLs, SQLs, Sales Cadences, List Management, Lead Nurturing, Data Cleansing, Dashboard Reporting etc.
- Expert proficiency in Excel, CRM tools and working knowledge of business intelligence tools.
- Excellent communications skills including, presenting, editing, and writing as well as accuracy and attention to detail required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic start-up environment.
- A self-starter attitude!
No recruitment agencies at this time please. Any CVs sent will be treated as a gift!
PPC Protect provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.