Head of Marketing
Remote | £100,000 - £120,000
Are you an experienced, creative and hands-on marketing professional looking to do things differently in a world full of dull advertising? Are you looking to lead and scale the marketing efforts for an exciting SaaS company as a Head of Marketing! Do you understand the nuances of a SaaS start-up and up for an amazing new challenge? Then this should definitely be of interest...
PPC Protect are looking to hire an experienced, creative-thinking and hands-on Head of Marketing to have complete ownership of how we scale our marketing efforts and brand awareness globally. We’re looking for someone who can generate creative ideas and lead in the execution of them. The Head of Marketing will have full autonomy in this hands-on role and will utilise their rounded and versatile experience to deliver great ROI for all of PPC Protect’s marketing channels. You’ll help us be recognised as a “thought-leader” in the industry and expand on the great work we’ve done so far.
A little bit about what you’ll be doing..
- Analyse marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimisation to meet MQL & SQL targets
- Become an extended member of the sales team to understand prospect behaviour and personas, and craft relevant marketing content around this
- Establish and optimise scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management, e.g., SaaS growth best practices
- Optimise and grow our inbound lead nurture programs to move prospects through the top and bottom of the funnel.
- Enhance our Account Based Marketing campaigns alongside sales requirements
- Contribute to up-sell strategies with Customer Success and Account Management, and the creation of customer reviews/testimonials
- Manage our internal and external webinar program alongside our partnership team
- Strong commercial experience working in a SaaS based organisation, ideally a Tech start-up
- Proven experience of being creative with marketing budgets and delivering great ROI.
- Strong commercial experience leading and executing innovative marketing campaigns
Who we are…
Founded in 2016, PPC Protect is working to disrupt the ad fraud and ad verification space as one of the UK’s most exciting technology start-ups. Our platform offers advertisers the first real-time protection against fraudulent advertising activity, offering the first truly effective solution to the industry’s $50bn per year problem. We recently completed our oversubscribed seed funding round, and are supported & backed by the same VCs and accelerators as hypergrowth companies like Just-Eat, Revolut, Starling Bank, OnBuy, Skyscanner & more.
Our Package / Benefits…
- Salary from £100,000 – £120,000 per year
- Work from anywhere: Our office, your home, or a beach in the sun, the choice is yours – we’re now a fully flexible working environment.
- Fully flexible hours: Fit your work around your life, not the other way round!
- £1,500 home office budget: Stop using stacked cardboard boxes or the kitchen table as a desk. We’ll pay to furnish your office space for you.
- 32 days holiday: You’ll work hard at PPC Protect, but you’ll be rewarded with plenty of time to recharge.
- £1,000/year for personal development: Training courses, professional certifications, new language skills… If anything will progress your development, we’ll pay for it.
- £500/year wellbeing allowance: Meditation services, mental health support, days away to relax & unwind, we’ll cover it up to £500/year.
- Climate Positive Workforce: Through our own Reforestation program and partnership with Ecologi, we ensure that we offset the CO2 emissions of every employee who works for PPC Protect, every month
No recruitment agencies at this time please. Any CVs sent will be treated as a gift!
PPC Protect provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.