Front End Web Developer (VueJS)
Chorley | Competitive based on experience + 33 days holiday + equity stake
Due to our rapid growth, we’re looking for a front end web developer with experience in VueJS to join our growing team and help build the next generation of ad fraud prevention tools.
This role is based in our office at the state of the art Digital Technology Hub in Lancashire, and works alongside our existing development team. Please note candidates must have the right to live & work in the United Kingdom.
You will report directly to our CTO and assist them with managing the workflow, standups and project tracking of our web development processes.
What you’ll be doing
Here’s a snapshot of the types of responsibilities this role involves:
- Developing highly scalable user-facing SaaS solutions and administrative dashboards
- Working directly with the team to implement effective workflows, processes and planning strategies
- Contributing to internal product roadmaps and liaising with the product team in relation to these
- Building exciting new platform features to be used by our ever-growing userbase
What you’ll need
You’ll need to be comfortable working as part of a development team, and have a genuine passion for web or software development. Here’s our specific requirements:
- Minimum 3 years of web development experience
- Comprehensive understanding of VueJs
- An understanding of Laravel or another PHP framework
- Strong HTML5 & CSS skills
- A eye for UI/UX design
- Experience in making information-heavy dashboards easily accessible & understandable
What we’d like
They’re not required, but it would be great if you could bring these skills:
- Experience of working with a SaaS product that has operated at reasonable scale
- Working knowledge of the AWS stack
- An interest in data visualisation
- A true passion for development
- A consistent desire for self learning and self improvement
Who we are:
Founded in 2016, PPC Protect is working to disrupt the ad fraud and ad verification space as one of the UK’s most exciting technology startups. Our platform offers advertisers the first real-time protection against fraudulent advertising activity, offering the first truly effective solution to the industry’s $50bn per year problem.
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Equity stake in a rapidly growing company
- 33 days paid holiday per year
- Flexible working schedule
- Huge room for progression – get in on the ground floor of the next big startup
- Fully remote software development environment
- Occasional opportunities for international travel if desired
No recruitment agencies or contractors at this time please.
PPC Protect provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.