Customer Success Manager
Remote | £35,000 (up to £45,000 OTE)
Who is PPC Protect…
Founded in 2016, PPC Protect is working to disrupt the ad fraud and ad verification space as one of the UK’s most exciting technology startups. Our platform offers advertisers the first real-time protection against fraudulent advertising activity, offering the first truly effective solution to the industry’s $50bn per year problem. We recently completed our oversubscribed seed funding round, and are supported & backed by the same VCs and accelerators as hypergrowth companies like Just-Eat, Revolut, Starling Bank, OnBuy, Skyscanner & more.
- Salary package of £35K (OTE up to £45K)
- Work from anywhere: Our office, your home, or a beach in the sun, the choice is yours – we’re now a fully flexible working environment.
- Fully flexible hours: Fit your work around your life, not the other way round!
- £1,500 home office budget: Stop using stacked cardboard boxes or the kitchen table as a desk. We’ll pay to furnish your office space for you.
- 32 days holiday: You’ll work hard at PPC Protect, but you’ll be rewarded with plenty of time to recharge.
- £1,000/year for personal development: Training courses, professional certifications, new language skills… If anything will progress your development, we’ll pay for it.
- £500/year wellbeing allowance: Meditation services, mental health support, days away to relax & unwind, we’ll cover it up to £500/year
- Climate Positive Workforce: Through our own Reforestation program and partnership with Ecologi, we ensure that we offset the CO2 emissions of every employee who works for PPC Protect, every month 🌱
We are looking to hire another Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join our rapidly expanding team. You will be accountable for sustaining/nurturing our platform subscription, alleviating the churn rate of our managed service customers, and identifying expansion opportunities across your portfolio of accounts. We’re building a world-class Customer Success function and the road ahead is going to be very exciting.
We strongly believe in the overall growth and continued development of each new hire. In joining the Customer Success team at PPC Protect, you join a community that believes in development and promotion from within. As a rapidly expanding business, there is a high degree of opportunity for progression, creativity, and ownership. Although not directly considered a Sales position within the business, the successful Customer Success Manager will also benefit from commission earnings for over-achieving on their target outcomes
What you’ll be doing…
You will be managing a large portfolio of customers in ensuring their renewed subscription, successful adoption, and overall happiness in utilising our platform. Here’s a list of the type of activities you’ll be expected to fulfill, although as a startup it’s likely you’ll get to do some amazing stuff not listed here:
- Closely liaise with customers to understand their current and future goals and what outcomes are needs to achieve these
- Anticipate and understand any pain-points of the PPC Protect platform adoption
- Be innovative in identifying any expansion opportunities within the customer portfolio and work alongside our Sales, Development, and Design teams to achieve these
- Be the voice of the customer within PPC Protect – partnering with our different teams to ensure a world-class customer experience
- Organise and lead customer business reviews to consistently measure and report portfolio health and reduce possible churn rate
- Be proactive in identifying and administering any Tech support issues/platform training
- Develop a brilliant level of rapport with all customers using the platform across their portfolio
The Skills/Experience we’re after…
- Strong commercial experience as a PPC Manager / PPC Account Manager (or similar) within a reputable Performance Marketing Agency (ideally 3+ years)
- Proven commercial experience working directly with a diverse customer portfolio (this is essential)
- Proven experience working with a large portfolio of customers (20+ ideally)
- Demonstrable success in handling various customer objections and delivering added value to an existing customer relationship
- Effective, concise, and clear communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- A good understanding of SaaS would be advantageous
- Innovative thinker with a proactive mindset to delivering Customer Success
No recruitment agencies or contractors at this time please. Any speculative CVs will be treated as gifts!
PPC Protect provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.