SaaS Sales Executive
Chorley, UK£Competitive + Benefits
We’re looking for a SaaS sales superstar to help spread the word about PPC Protect and click fraud (Don’t worry if you aren’t sure what click fraud is yet, we’ll explain everything). If you’re a SaaS Sales Executive looking for a new job at a place with a unique sense of humour, highly motivated (and a little eccentric) individuals, and some great perks then this is the job listing for you.
You’ll be working from our Chorley Office at our new state of the art technology hub, Monday to Friday 35 hours a week, with flexible start and finish times (and the option to work from home on Fridays). The job comes with a huge list of benefits which you can find out more about on our careers page
What you’ll be doing
Here’s a list of some of the roles you’ll be expected to fulfil, although as a start up it’s likely you’ll get exciting opportunities not listed here.
- Helping businesses save money by introducing them to the PPC Protect platform & performing demonstrations
- Selling the benefits of the platform to warm leads collected by our inbound teams
- Establishing phone contact with valuable prospects where required
- Taking interested prospects through platform demonstrations to show the power of PPC Protect
- Attending trade shows or face to face meetings with high value prospects and clients
- Growing relationships with clients to ensure that they prosper
What you Need
You’ll need to live within a commutable distance to our Office in the Chorley, Lancashire Area.
- Experience in SaaS skills
- Experience with calling both warm and cold leads and nurturing these in to paying customers
- A basic understanding of PPC and Google Ads
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Confidence – and bags of it!
What we’d Like
This isn’t required, but it would be great if you could bring these skills.
- An experience of working alongside marketing & account management teams
- A good understanding of Google Ads (e.g. Google Ads certification)
- Creativity in your cover letter – It will help you stand out!
- An awareness of Ad Fraud and an understanding of the latest PPC trends
- A desire to be a team leader one day
Work from home 2 days a week is available for the right applicants after the initial probationary period of 3 months.
We offer a competitive salary plus an extremely generous commission structure for the right applicant, with huge room for progression.
Apply Now or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org