SaaS Sales Development Rep (SDR)
Chorley | £Competitive
Want to work for one of the UK’s most exciting tech startups? Confident & ambitious in scaling your sales career? Driven & motivated to take the next step in your career growth? Then we want to hear from you!
We’re building a truly innovative & disruptive tech startup. This is your chance to get in at an early stage and grow with us. If you’re hungry for success, with a bucket-load of ambition to match, then this is the role for you.
If you’re an ambitious & driven sales representative looking to get involved early with a fast scaling, ambitious tech startup then this is your opportunity to take the next step in your career.
What you’ll do:
- Achieve monthly quotes of leads qualified, meetings set and opportunities created
- Strategically prospect key account targets & contacts
- Call/Email prospects to generate initial interest
- Set prospect meetings with account executives and sales managers
- Record accurate information on prospects and interaction within CRM systems
- Maintain an expert knowledge of PPC Protect products and messaging
- Work closely with the wider sales team to increase awareness of the PPC Protect platform and improve lead qualification
Qualities you have:
- 1+ years of sales development experience (bonus points if you have experience working in a startup)
- A “hunter” mentality – comfortable in prospecting, cold-calling and following up incoming leads
- Confident presentation skills with both senior and mid level professionals
- Highly motivated & a self-starter
- Ability and a willingness to learn
Who we are:
Founded in 2016, PPC Protect is working to disrupt the ad fraud and ad verification space as one of the UK’s most exciting technology startups. Our platform offers advertisers the first real-time protection against fraudulent advertising activity, offering the first truly effective solution to the industry’s $50bn per year problem.
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries & generous commission structures
- 33 days paid holiday per year
- Huge room for progression – get in on the ground floor of the next big startup
- Laid-back office with casual attire
- Occasional catered lunches + daily stocked kitchen with tea, coffee and soft drinks
- Team-Building Activities
- Work-from-home days every Friday
- On-site parking
- Opportunities for international travel
PPC Protect provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.