We’re looking for a junior illustrator (not a graphic designer!) to help us make a good first impression (Get it? It’s like a PPC joke) for visitors to PPC Protect web properties with stunning visual illustrations. You’ll be working closely with our designer to create stunning & eyecatching illustrations across our website, social media properties, online media materials, print media and more. You’ll be using your imagination and ingenuity to help the PPC Protect brand stand out in the market and catch potential customers eyes.
You’ll be working from our Chorley Office at our new state of the art Digital Hub, Monday to Friday 35 hours a week (with a work from home option on Friday). The job comes with a huge list of benefits which you can find out more about on our careers page
What you’ll be doing
Here’s a list of some of the jobs you’ll be expected to fulfill, although as a start up it’s likely you’ll get exciting opportunities not listed here.
- Creating stunning illustrations for PPC Protect web properties, including our website & social media properties
- Working closely with our in-house designer to create & add unique, brandable images and assets to our web resources and print media
- Ensuring a coherent PPC Protect visual brand across the entire customer journey
What you Need
You’ll need to live within a commutable distance to our Office in the Chorley, Lancashire Area.
- A strong portfolio of previous illustration work
- A strong knowledge of Adobe Illustrator
- A working knowledge of Adobe InDesign & Adobe Photoshop
- A passion for illustration & design
What we’d Like
This isn’t required, but it would be great if you could bring these skills.
- A degree or other relevant qualification in illustration or design
- A working knowledge of Adobe XD
- Creativity in your cover letter – It will help you stand out
Apply Now or email us at email@example.com