Head of Sales
Chorley | £55,000 to £75,000 Base DoE (£95k OTE)
Want to work for one of the UK’s most exciting tech startups?
Got experience in B2B SaaS sales?
Driven & motivated to take the next step in your career growth?
Then we want to hear from you!
We’re building a truly innovative & disruptive tech startup. This is your chance to get in at an early stage and grow with us. If you’re hungry for success, with a bucket-load of ambition to match, then this is the role for you.
If you’re an ambitious & driven head of sales who can help us in our mission to disrupt the ad verification industry then this is your opportunity to take the next step in your career. This opportunity has room for progression in to a CRO (Chief Revenue Officer) position in the future.
What you’ll do:
- Meet monthly and quarterly objectives along with opportunity conversion objectives.
- Responsible for selling agreements for PPC Protect to existing and prospective accounts.
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data.
- Prospect daily for customers within the assigned install base accounts.
- Report sales activity and forecast to senior sales director.
- Document daily activity in HubSpot CRM to track performance.
- Update sales business plans on a monthly basis to optimize sales results.
- Work closely with other departments and support staff to assist with coordination of RFPs, demos, legal contracts, implementation of software and ensure client satisfaction.
- Achieve annual sales targets and average monthly revenue quotas on a consistent basis.
- Manage fast and intricate sales cycles in a team selling environment with prospective and existing customers.
- Have a holistic understanding of the PPC Protect platform and a working knowledge of our products and values.
- Build & scale a sales team responsible for business growth in the EMEA region.
Qualities you have:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- A minimum of 3 years consultative account management or sales experience in a full lifecycle quota carrying role
- SaaS selling experience is required
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Proven record of meeting and overachieving on sales quota
- Exceptional communication skills & professionalism
- Must be able to thrive and adapt to change in a very fast paced environment
- Proactive territory management, prospecting, and ‘trailblazing’
- Intellectual curiosity and a desire to grow a business
- Experience with prospecting & cold lead generation
- High energy and a positive attitude a must
- Experience in data analysis or SQL would be a benefit
- English / German or English / Spanish bilingual a major plus
- Experience in sales training a major plus
Who we are:
Founded in 2016, PPC Protect is working to disrupt the ad fraud and ad verification space as one of the UK’s most exciting technology startups. Our platform offers advertisers the first real-time protection against fraudulent advertising activity, offering the first truly effective solution to the industry’s $50bn per year problem.
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries & generous commission structures
- 33 days paid holiday per year
- Flexible working schedule
- Huge room for progression – get in on the ground floor of the next big startup
- Laid-back office with casual attire
- Occasional catered lunches + daily stocked kitchen with tea, coffee and soft drinks
- Team-Building Activities
- Work-from-home days every Friday
- On-site parking
- Opportunities for international travel
PPC Protect provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.