SaaS Sales Executive
Chorley, UK£Competitive + Benefits
We’re looking for a graduate wanting to get in to the world of SaaS sales, to help spread the word about PPC Protect and click fraud (Don’t worry if you aren’t sure what click fraud is yet, we’ll explain everything). If you’re a recent graduate or someone with SaaS sales experience looking for a new job at a place with a unique sense of humour, highly motivated (and a little eccentric) individuals, and some great perks then this is the job listing for you.
You’ll be working from our Chorley Office Monday to Friday 35 hours a week (Fridays are work from home!), with flexible start and finish times. The job comes with a huge list of benefits which you can find out more about on our careers page
What you’ll be doing
Here’s a list of some of the roles you’ll be expected to fulfil, although as a start up it’s likely you’ll get exciting opportunities not listed here.
- Helping businesses save money by introducing them to the PPC Protect platform
- Selling the benefits of the platform to warm leads collected by our inbound teams
- Establishing phone contact with valuable prospects where required
- Taking interested prospects through platform demonstrations to show the power of PPC Protect
- Attending trade shows or face to face meetings with high value prospects and clients
What you Need
You’ll need to live within a commutable distance to our Office in the Chorley, Lancashire Area.
- A graduate agree of 2:1 or higher in any subject
- Excellent IT Skills including the Office Suite
- A basic understanding of PPC and Google Ads
- A drive to build a successful sales career
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Confidence – and bags of it!
What we’d Like
This isn’t required, but it would be great if you could bring these skills.
- An experience of working alongside marketing & account management teams
- A good understanding of Google Ads (e.g. Google Ads certification)
- Creativity in your cover letter – It will help you stand out!
- An awareness of Ad Fraud and an understanding of the latest PPC trends
All roles at PPC Protect offer the ability to work from home on Fridays, plus flexible start and finish times.
We offer a competitive salary for the right candidate, with excellent benefits and a relaxed & enjoyable working environment, with huge room for progression.
Apply Now or email us at email@example.com