Full Stack Developer
Location: Chorley, UK
Salary: Competitive + Excellent Benefits
We’re looking for a 21st Century Builder (Also known as a coder) to help us build out our platform. You’ll be tasked with updating the user experience in the dashboard, adding features to our platform, managing our servers and helping us improve our algorithm and fraud detection.
You’ll be working from our brand new state of the art Chorley office for your probation period, but you’ll then have the opportunity for home-working upon completion of the probation period. Your working hours will be Monday to Friday, 35 hours a week. The job comes with a huge list of benefits which you can find out more about on our careers page. You will also be entitled to our senior employee share options pool, providing you an equity stake in a fast growing startup as part of your employment.
What you’ll be doing
Here’s a list of some of the jobs you’ll be expected to fulfill, although as a start up it’s likely you’ll get exciting opportunities not listed here.
- Building High Performance and Highly Scalable Administrative Dashboards
- Testing & Fault Fixing
- Working closely with our design and sales teams to build Web UIs
- Developing our platform alongside the team
- Providing and receive feedback & contribute to our future development ideas
- Managing AWS server configurations
- Enhancing our industry-leading click fraud detection algorithms
What you’ll Need
You’ll need to live within a commutable distance to our brand new state of the art office in Chorley, Lancashire.
- Minimum 5 Years of Development Experience (at least 2 of which must be in a commercial environment)
- Solid understanding of Vue.js
- Solid understanding of AngularJS
- Familiar with NoSQL/MongoDB/MySQL
- Comfortable working with PHP/Laravel
- Solid knowledge of the AWS stack
- A good understanding of queuing systems
- Past experience working with APIs
What we’d Like
This isn’t required, but it would be great if you could bring these skills.
- A Relevant Or Analytical Degree (Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Chemistry or Mathematics)
- A basic understanding of PPC and Google Analytics (What we mean by this is basic knowledge of the Google platform and PPC; You aren’t expected to have worked in this field or with the suite.)
- An up to date knowledge on Google platform changes
- An experience working with the Google Ads API
- A knowledge of NodeJs (A basic understanding and some skills through either education or experience.)
- Creativity in your cover letter – It will help you stand out
- An awareness of Ad Fraud and an understanding of the latest PPC trends
Apply Now or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org