Customer Success Manager
We’re looking for someone to help PPC Protect customers extract the maximum possible benefit from their accounts through assisting with onboarding, converting, upselling, customer support and generally ensuring they have a fantastic experience. If you’re a customer success manager, PPC executive or support representative looking for a new job at a place with a unique sense of humour, highly motivated (and a little eccentric) individuals, and some great perks then this is the job listing for you.
You’ll be working from our Bolton Office (Technically it’s Horwich, but it’s easier to say Bolton) Monday to Friday 35 hours a week. The job comes with a huge list of benefits which you can find out more about on our careers page
What you’ll be doing
Here’s a list of some of the jobs you’ll be expected to fulfil, although as a start up it’s likely you’ll get exciting opportunities not listed here.
- Assisting customers during the account onboarding process
- Hand-holding trial customers through the free trial with the goal of converting them to a paid plan
- Working directly with customers to analyse their account data and answer any queries they have
- Be a primary point of contact for any customer upgrade requests
- Identifying opportunities for upselling to existing customers
- Invoicing Enterprise level customers & following up on failed payments
What you Need
You’ll need to live within a commutable distance to our Office in the Horwich, Bolton Area. This role is perfect for a PPC account manager or similar looking to break in to the startup world.
- Experience of PPC (particularly Google Ads)
- Excellent IT Skills including the Office Suite
- Experience with managing large customer accounts
- Experience in dealing with customer support queries
- Ability to convert potential customers from trial users to paying users
- Confidence in your abilities
What we’d Like
This isn’t required, but it would be great if you could bring these skills.
- An understanding of invoicing and contracts
- Experience of working with enterprise level clients
- Experience from working on another SaaS (software as a service) product
- Creativity in your cover letter – It will help you stand out
- An awareness of Ad Fraud and an understanding of the latest PPC trends
Apply Now or email us at email@example.com