Business Development Representative (Inbound)
Remote | £25,000 (+OTE of £30,000)
Who is PPC Protect…
Founded in 2016, PPC Protect is working to disrupt the ad fraud and ad verification space as one of the UK’s most exciting technology startups. Our platform offers advertisers the first real-time protection against fraudulent advertising activity, offering the first truly effective solution to the industry’s $50bn per year problem. We recently completed our oversubscribed seed funding round, and are supported & backed by the same VCs and accelerators as hyper- growth companies like Just-Eat, Revolut, Starling Bank, OnBuy, Skyscanner & more.
- Salary package of £25,000 (+ OTE of £30K)
- Work from anywhere: Our office, your home, or a beach in the sun, the choice is yours – we’re now a fully flexible working environment.
- Fully flexible hours: Fit your work around your life, not the other way round!
- £1,500 home office budget: Stop using stacked cardboard boxes or the kitchen table as a desk. We’ll pay to furnish your office space for you.
- 32 days holiday: You’ll work hard at PPC Protect, but you’ll be rewarded with plenty of time to recharge.
- £1,000/year for personal development: Training courses, professional certifications, new language skills… If anything will progress your development, we’ll pay for it.
- £500/year wellbeing allowance: Meditation services, mental health support, gym subscriptions, days away to relax & unwind, we’ll cover it up to £500/year
- Climate Positive Workforce: Through our own Reforestation program and partnership with Ecologi, we ensure that we offset the CO2 emissions of every employee who works for PPC Protect, every month 🌱
Inbound business is a major contributor to revenue at PPC Protect and as such the Inbound BDR role is a crucial step in our sales cycle. In this role, you’ll work closely with the marketing team to qualify marketing-generated inbound opportunities, to ensure that only high-quality leads are passed on to the sales team. You’ll contribute to the creation of inbound marketing campaigns and be the first point of contact for contacts showing interest in our fraud prevention solutions. Experience in B2B marketing is important in this role, as is a personality that ensures an engaging conversation with our prospects. A track record of working closely with sales and marketing teams is also important.
What you’ll be doing…
- Assess the quality of inbound leads and decide the appropriate course of action
- Clearly articulate PPC Protect’s value proposition to progress opportunities
- Build relationships with prospects to build trust
- Contribute to the creation and execution of Inbound campaigns
- Use Hubspot to qualify, maintain and track all inbound opportunities
- Report key metrics to the business (leads, conversions etc)
- Ensuring leads passed to the sales team are followed up
- Day to day CRM administration
The skills / experience we’re after…
- Have a strong desire to be in technology sales and have already developed a baseline framework for how to effectively sell
- Confident in CRM systems (particularly Hubspot)
- Well organized and good at time-management
- Experienced in first-touch interaction with prospects
- Are excited, motivated, and inspired by exceeding goals
- Are thoughtful, engaging, energetic, and self-aware
- Have experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Focus on details, are a self-starter, and are relentless but professional
No recruitment agencies at this time please. Any CVs sent will be treated as a gift!
PPC Protect provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.