Who is PPC Protect…
PPC Protect is a web verification engine that analyzes and protects websites against the impacts of fraudulent, malicious and unwanted web traffic. We work with innovative businesses of all sizes, from Nike & McDonald’s to your local pizzeria, to ensure that the internet is a cleaner, safer place for everyone trying to grow their business.
With billions of data points processed monthly, PPC Protect has grown to become one of the most popular web verification services in the world - and we’re only just getting started. Backed by the same investors as hyper-growth companies like Just Eat, Revolut, Starling Bank, OnBuy & more we’re on a mission to change the internet for the better - and to have fun whilst doing so.
- Share Options - Our employees each own a part of the business and benefit from every step of our growth
- Remote or Hybrid Working - 5 days a week in the office and fixed 9am start times are sooooo 2021!
- Home Office, L&D, and yearly wellness allowances up to the value of £3000
- 32 days (over 6 weeks!) paid holiday
- Commuter contributions or a car allowance (up to £300/month) if you prefer regular office-based work
- Generous Relocation Packages are available for anyone interesting in living closer to our offices!
As our UI Designer, your mission is simple to summarise - continually create visually stunning User Interfaces for our entire current and future product suite.
You'll be responsible for...
- Planning and executing visually stunning UIs for both our Product and Web designs
- Work closely with our UX Designer to provide exceptional User Experiences across our full product suite
- Collaborate closely with all teams across the business to ensure the PPC Protect brand and digital assets stand out from the crowd!
What you should have...
- Prior commercial UI Design experience within a SaaS environment or a Tech start-up / scale-up
- Strong skills and knowledge with Adobe XD, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience collaborating with other Designers, and partnering with cross-functional teams across the business.
- The “Startup Factor” - you love the dynamic, exciting, and fast-paced nature of startup life and get genuinely excited about solving challenging problems
- Self-starter attitude and can work through ambiguity and autonomously complete a task from start to finish with minimal oversight.
No recruitment agencies or contractors at this time please. Any speculative CVs will be treated as gifts!
PPC Protect provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.