Who is PPC Protect…
Founded in 2016, PPC Protect is working to disrupt the ad fraud and ad verification space as one of the UK’s most exciting technology startups. Our platform offers advertisers the first real-time protection against fraudulent advertising activity, offering the first truly effective solution to the industry’s $50bn per year problem. We recently completed our oversubscribed seed funding round, and are supported & backed by the same VCs and accelerators as hypergrowth companies like Just-Eat, Revolut, Starling Bank, OnBuy, Skyscanner & more.
- Work from anywhere: Our office, your home, or a beach in the sun, the choice is yours – we’re now a fully flexible working environment.
- Fully flexible hours: Fit your work around your life, not the other way round!
- £1,500 home office budget: Stop using stacked cardboard boxes or the kitchen table as a desk. We’ll pay to furnish your office space for you.
- 32 days holiday: You’ll work hard at PPC Protect, but you’ll be rewarded with plenty of time to recharge.
- £1,000/year for personal development: Training courses, professional certifications, new language skills… If anything will progress your development, we’ll pay for it.
- £500/year wellbeing allowance: Meditation services, mental health support, days away to relax & unwind, we’ll cover it up to £500/year
- Climate Positive Workforce: Through our own Reforestation program and partnership with Ecologi, we ensure that we offset the CO2 emissions of every employee who works for PPC Protect, every month 🌱
We are seeking a proactive and solution-oriented Office Manager, ready to tackle any challenge that comes their way. We need someone who is always looking to improve efficiency and has great communication skills to ensure processes run as smoothly as possible.
What we're looking for...
- An experienced Office Manager who will take full ownership of payroll administrative duties, including liaising with external Accountants in confirming payroll and storing payslips internally
- Take full ownership of all official and personal administrative tasks of the leadership team
- Be responsible for the day-to-day running of our new Office space
- Take full ownership of managing our current Expenses process, looking to improve efficiency where needed (incl travel management)
- Assisting with administrative Recruitment and Employee onboarding tasks where needed (onboarding checklists, new starter equipment deliveries, etc)
- Research into and implement the latest Tech to help automate Administrative tasks (travel management apps, expenses platforms etc)
- Suggest new ideas to improve our culture, environment and working practices
- Oversee our Health and Safety Policies - making sure we're a safe and compliant workplace (opportunity to be one of our fire wardens and first aiders)
The Skills/Experience we need...
- At least 18 months' commercial experience in an Office Management or People Operations type role
- Must be Tech Savvy - able to use tools, sites and platforms such as Slack, Notion, Google Suite, Skyscanner etc
- Prior experience of working in a high growth startup or scale-up environment (ideal experience)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Strong commercial experience organising company events and gatherings
- Sociable and friendly personality - you'll bring a warm touch to the PPC Protect culture, selfless in offering assistance to all team members where needed
- Adaptable and proactive personality, happy to take the initiative on any project
No recruitment agencies or contractors at this time please. Any speculative CVs will be treated as gifts!
PPC Protect provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.