Who is PPC Protect…
Founded in 2016, PPC Protect is working to disrupt the ad fraud and ad verification space as one of the UK’s most exciting technology startups. Our platform offers advertisers the first real-time protection against fraudulent advertising activity, offering the first truly effective solution to the industry’s $50bn per year problem. We recently completed our oversubscribed seed funding round, and are supported & backed by the same VCs and accelerators as hypergrowth companies like Just-Eat, Revolut, Starling Bank, OnBuy, Skyscanner & more.
- Work from anywhere: Our office, your home, or a beach in the sun, the choice is yours – we’re now a fully flexible working environment.
- Fully flexible hours: Fit your work around your life, not the other way round!
- £1,500 home office budget: Stop using stacked cardboard boxes or the kitchen table as a desk. We’ll pay to furnish your office space for you.
- 32 days holiday: You’ll work hard at PPC Protect, but you’ll be rewarded with plenty of time to recharge.
- £1,000/year for personal development: Training courses, professional certifications, new language skills… If anything will progress your development, we’ll pay for it.
- £500/year wellbeing allowance: Meditation services, mental health support, days away to relax & unwind, we’ll cover it up to £500/year
- Climate Positive Workforce: Through our own Reforestation program and partnership with Ecologi, we ensure that we offset the CO2 emissions of every employee who works for PPC Protect, every month 🌱
If you live and breathe demand generation and digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Demand Generation Specialist to develop, implement, track and optimize our demand gen activities across all digital channels. This is a direct hands-on role with experience in Google Analytics, Google Ads, Paid Social Media and CRM systems such as Pardot essential.
Reporting to our CMO, the Digital Demand Generation Specialist is responsible for the creation and execution of targeted integrated demand generation marketing campaigns to be delivered across a range of channels including website, email, search, social, and webinars with the sole purpose to drive opportunities to the sales team. This will include the coordination of targeting, planning, strategy, execution, campaign analysis, business insights, demand gen mix, cross-team collaboration, virtual team leadership, and executive reviews.
The ideal candidate for this position will have prior experience in B2B software or SaaS with hands-on demand generation experience, marketing automation experience (Pardot preferred), analytical, process-driven, adept communicator, and have the organisational skills to handle a variety of concurrently running projects and programs that will drive pipeline and revenue generation.
What you’ll be doing...
- Execute and scale our integrated demand generation programs focusing on top-of-funnel activities driving quality net new names.
- Utilise and coordinate marketing team resources to achieve set revenue goals (e.g. content, web, creative, partner marketing etc) to ensure we’re delivering the right quality and quantity of leads.
- Collaborate closely with the sales team to deliver a predictable and committed stream of Inbound leads.
- Optimise demand generation activities including, but not limited to paid media, live chat, account-based marketing, events, and outbound prospecting campaigns.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence (possibly recruit a role for this specifically)
- Find opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness (e.g. improved conversion rates, site traffic, ad conversions, increased win rate) through better targeting and improved processes.
- Work closely with internal partners, marketing operations, content providers, and 3rd party vendors to execute and supervise marketing program performance.
- Run a cadence of reporting, monitor program performance and measure results.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
Required Experience, Skills & Attributes ...
- A vast amount of commercial experience working in a similar role with a focus on B2B Demand Generation, Digital Marketing Programs, Marketing Operations, Email Marketing or Product Marketing (ideally 5+ years)
- Prior responsibility for lead and pipeline goals is essential with success in executing integrated marketing programs that drive pipeline and bookings.
- Very familiar with Google Analytics, Google Ads, GTM, Linkedin and Facebook Campaign Managers etc.
- High attention to detail, well organised, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with a positive attitude
- Deep understanding of marketing automation strategies and testing methodologies
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data, identify trends, analyse program effectiveness
- Proven success building B2B marketing funnels, scaling profitable demand, optimising lead handoff processes, and exceeding ROI targets
Not essential, but would be nice to have...
- Prior experience working in a rapidly scaling tech start-up (ideally within the SaaS space)
- Great sense of initiative and proactive approach to any challenges faced
- Commercial experience with tools such as Salesforce, Pardot + Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Tag Manager, LinkedIn, and Facebook Ads
No recruitment agencies or contractors at this time please. Any speculative CVs will be treated as gifts!
PPC Protect provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.