Who is PPC Protect…
PPC Protect is a web verification engine that analyzes and protects websites against the impacts of fraudulent, malicious and unwanted web traffic. We work with innovative businesses of all sizes, from Nike & McDonald’s to your local pizzeria, to ensure that the internet is a cleaner, safer place for everyone trying to grow their business.
With billions of data points processed monthly, PPC Protect has grown to become one of the most popular web verification services in the world - and we’re only just getting started. Backed by the same investors as hyper-growth companies like Just Eat, Revolut, Starling Bank, OnBuy & more we’re on a mission to change the internet for the better - and to have fun whilst doing so.
- Share Options - Our employees each own a part of the business and benefit from every step of our growth
- Remote or Hybrid Working - 5 days a week in the office and fixed 9am start times are sooooo 2021!
- Home Office, L&D, and yearly wellness allowances up to the value of £3000
- 32 days (over 6 weeks!) paid holiday
- Commuter contributions or a car allowance (up to £300/month) if you prefer regular office-based work
- Generous Relocation Packages are available for anyone interesting in living closer to our offices!
As our Content Manager, you’ll produce resources that support our mission to help those in the PPC space succeed.
You’ll be focused on building out compelling content for various company resources, including SEO-optimised blogs and web pages, ebooks, PR pieces, social posts, and emails. You will also be intimately involved in the production of marketing campaigns.
You will also have the opportunity to manage outsourced writers if and when required.
A curious writer, the ideal candidate will seek compelling content pieces to attract, educate and convert target personas through organic channels. You will be essential in supporting demand generation for the business.
A bit about the job...
- Identifying the most effective content for each stage/objective.
- Rapidly grow our organic footprint through SEO-optimized content.
- Specify, research, interview, and write content pieces in a journalistic style.
- Support sales with content to address buyer challenges.
- Constantly learning about Pay-Per-Click/Martech/Digital Marketing and PPC Protect’s role in that space.
- Create compelling content for a range of resources, including SEO-optimised website collateral, digital assets including guides/ebooks, PR pieces, and support email and social media marketing.
- Collaborate with teams across PPC Protect to agree on content requirements, extract subject matter expertise, and achieve sign-off to set timelines.
- Turn complicated topics into conversational and memorable content for our audience. Think, attract, engage and convert.
- Use Google Analytics GSC and SEMrush to develop and improve the content and identify content gaps and quick wins.
- Help shape the content marketing processes as the team grows.
A bit about you...
- You have a good understanding of what PPC advertising is, how businesses use it and what type of content digital marketers want to consume on the topic.
- You are excited about the prospect of helping others discover new technologies through thought-engaging, leadership content.
- You’re tenacious with a journalistic drive to find insightful and compelling content pieces that drive decisions.
- You are data-driven and pragmatic when it comes to creating new content.
- You have strong commercial experience of experience writing content for a B2B audience (ideally 3+ years exp)
- You enjoy getting to grips with new concepts and then breaking them down for others to understand easily.
- You have an excellent understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and the ability to write content that ranks well for specific keywords. Experience with SEMrush, Ahrefs, or similar is a plus.
- You are confident interviewing a wide range of stakeholders as part of the content research process and ghost-writing content.
- You have excellent attention to detail – particularly when it comes to proofreading and sub-editing.
No recruitment agencies or contractors at this time please. Any speculative CVs will be treated as gifts!
PPC Protect provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.