Who is PPC Protect…
Founded in 2016, PPC Protect is working to disrupt the ad fraud and ad verification space as one of the UK’s most exciting technology startups. Our platform offers advertisers the first real-time protection against fraudulent advertising activity, offering the first truly effective solution to the industry’s $50bn per year problem. We recently completed our oversubscribed seed funding round, and are supported & backed by the same VCs and accelerators as hypergrowth companies like Just-Eat, Revolut, Starling Bank, OnBuy, Skyscanner & more.
- Work from anywhere: Our office, your home, or a beach in the sun, the choice is yours – we’re now a fully flexible working environment.
- Fully flexible hours: Fit your work around your life, not the other way round!
- £1,500 home office budget: Stop using stacked cardboard boxes or the kitchen table as a desk. We’ll pay to furnish your office space for you.
- 32 days holiday: You’ll work hard at PPC Protect, but you’ll be rewarded with plenty of time to recharge.
- £1,000/year for personal development: Training courses, professional certifications, new language skills… If anything will progress your development, we’ll pay for it.
- £500/year wellbeing allowance: Meditation services, mental health support, days away to relax & unwind, we’ll cover it up to £500/year
- Climate Positive Workforce: Through our own Reforestation program and partnership with Ecologi, we ensure that we offset the CO2 emissions of every employee who works for PPC Protect, every month 🌱
We are seeking an experienced Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) with a proven background in B2B SaaS sales strategy and planning, sales messaging and asset development, campaign planning, account planning and management and partnerships. Working closely with other members of our leadership team, you will execute the current SaaS business strategic plan, looking to refine/enhance where needed, focusing on expansion to new customer segments and partnerships, while also strengthening our current sales operations. You will also be instrumental in creating future strategic plans with the goal of boosting revenue streams across all sectors and use cases.
What you’ll be doing…
Here’s a list of the type of activities you’ll be expected to fulfill, although as a startup it’s likely you’ll get to do some amazing stuff not listed here:
- Be totally responsible for the performance, strategy and cohesiveness of PPC Protect’s revenue-generating departments.
- Manage a global sales team that can drive business growth across all customer segments, whilst sharing accountability with the marketing function for demand generation, market penetration, individual customer experience and renewals
- Advocate and lead on account planning sessions and seek to refine/optimise our pricing strategy.
- Closely align with other members of the leadership team to initially help refine and then execute the strategic plan, plus be instrumental in further developing our go-to-market strategy.
- Devise, implement and monitor key B2B SaaS metrics to ensure excellent performance. You will then report these directly to our CEO and COO
- Be an innovative thinker to help us maximise our market penetration via our Channel / Partnership program.
- Establish a high-performing, self-driven and accountable Sales culture.
- Assisting in the ongoing training, mentoring and development of the Sales team, participating in contract negotiations when needed and being that Sales lead for any potential customer escalations.
- Keeping abreast of the marketplace to establish and analyse new opportunities and provide competitive analysis, strategies and tactics
The Skills/Experience we’re after…
- Prior experience successfully managing a distributed Sales Team
- Substantial commercial experience working in diverse, senior sales leadership roles, driving and implementing sales strategy and revenue growth, ideally within a B2B SaaS or CyberSec start-up.
- Demonstrable and impressive track record of growing revenue/ARR through strategic B2B SaaS sales, marketing, branding, and partnerships
- A good understanding of the Martech and/or Cyber space.
- Prior exposure to working with multi-territory customers of all sizes.
- Proven ability in creating and implementing a world class SaaS sales strategy, whilst also making decision based on clear business metrics
- Proven experience in utilising an inspirational and hands-on leadership style to drive a high-performing sales culture.
No recruitment agencies or contractors at this time please. Any speculative CVs will be treated as gifts!
PPC Protect provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.